If your calendar is showing the wrong time for the meeting, please check your Outlook timezone (from settings). The correct times are the ones listed below. The link in the invitation you received will still work as long as you join at the correct time.
Dear Parents and Students
We are aware that some of you may be receiving this error when trying to access your ilearn email account:
We are informed by our technical people that for the time being it is recommended to use Microsoft Edge. You can access your email from the URL http://outlook.com/ilearn.edu.mt.
Please note that these online meetings replace the previous in-person meetings that had been announced, as these are now no longer possible due to health considerations.
L-iSkola Medja u Sekondarja taż-Żejtun fi ħdan Il-Kulleġġ San Tumas More, ser tagħmel numru ta’ laqgħat għall-ġenituri. Dawn ser ikun hekk:
It-Tlieta 15 ta’ Settembru:
- Ġenituri tal-istudenti ta’ Year 8 – 8.30am
L-Erbgħa 16 ta’ Settembru:
- Ġenituri tal-istudenti ta’ Year 11 – 8.30am
- Ġenituri tal-istudenti ta’ Year 10 – 10.30am
Il-Ħamis 17 ta’ Settembru:
- Ġenituri tal-istudenti ta’ Year 7 – 8.30am
- Ġenituri tal-istudenti ta’ Year 9 – 10.30am
Il-laqgħa ser iddum bejn siegħa u siegħa u nofs. It-dettalji tal-login għal dawn il-laqgħat ser jinbgħatu lill-ġenituri fuq l-email tal-istudenti. Il-laqgħat ser ikun fuq Microsoft Teams. Grazzi tal-ħin tagħkom.
Ms A Spiteri Meilak – Kap tal-Iskola
St Thomas More College, Middle and Secondary School, Zejtun will be holding virtual online meetings for Parents as follows:
Tuesday 15 September:
- Parents of Year 8 students at 8.30am
Wednesday 16 September:
- Parents/Guardians of Year 11 students at 8.30am
- Parents/Guardians of Year 10 students at 10.30am
Thursday 17 September:
- Parents/Guardians of Year 7 students at 8.30am
- Parents/Guardians of Year 9 students at 10.30am
The meeting should last between 1 and 1½ hrs. Login details for these meetings will be sent to parents via their son/daughter’s ilearn email address. Microsoft Teams will be used for this meeting. Thank you for your time.
Ms A Spiteri Meilak – Head of School