Services offered by the School Library
- At the beginning of each scholastic year the school library lends various textbooks to the students to be used during that scholastic year.
- Some of the textbooks MUST be returned at the end of the year while some textbooks are kept by the students for the following year. The librarians will indicate which books are to be returned and which books are to be kept. Collection of books will take place just after annual exams.
- Students are to take good care of the school textbooks. Textbooks should be covered with plastic so that they will be returned at the end of the year in good condition. In case a student loses or tears any school textbook or book borrowed from the Lending Library, she will be asked to pay for it or replace with a similar book.
- ANNUAL EXAM RESULTS WILL NOT BE ISSUED AND THE SET OF TEXTBOOKS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE FOLLOWING SCHOLASTIC YEAR IF NOT ALL TEXTBOOKS HAVE BEEN RETURNED OR IF NOT ALL LOST BOOKS HAVE BEEN PAID.
- STUDENTS AT FORM 5 LEVEL HAVE TO RETURN ALL TEXTBOOKS OR PAY FOR ALL LOST TEXTBOOKS BEFORE COLLECTING THEIR SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE.
- The school library opens daily during the mid-day break for students wishing to conduct research and/or borrow books for reading. Classes are given specific days when they can make use of the library.
- The school library also offers videos for borrowing and students can make use of the computer for research on CD Roms.
Rules regarding the use of the School Library
- All items within the school library should be used well.
- Students must leave their school bags outside the library while NO food or drinks are allowed in the library.
- Chairs and tables in the library should be placed back in their place. Books should also be placed back on the shelves in their proper place.
- Borrowed books should be returned by the stipulated date.
- The school library will not open during half days.